Friday, July 9, 2010

WOOT!

I know, I've made my post for the day, but I couldn't resist. CELSETIA (pre-quests.) ARE OUT! YAYZ! BUT! Something I saw.


Begin your journey to Celestia
An urgent message has come from a faraway world!. For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre, visit me, Halston Balestrom, in Ravenwood. I urgently need your assistance!

These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. The world of Celestia will be available later this year.
Note: Due to community feedback, these preview quests will not be required to gain entry to the new world of Celestia when it is released.


Read the note.

x Everyone reads x

YOU DON'T NEED TO?! AWWW! THANKS GUYS ON CENTRAL! I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT! But, my theory. If you don't have to do that, what do you have to do? Something way easier? Or infinetly harder? I think easier. But, there's a chance it'll be harder. Most of the blogosphere thought it was to easy. We are the most popular Wizard101 players there are. But, (A lot of buts in this post.) we're only a mere one hundred players or so. Central has well over, lemme check. 82,414. Probably going up by the day. It's only a very slim chance it'll be harder.

IT WON'T LET ME LOG ON THERE ARE TO MANY PLAYERS! xD.

Look for the new unicorn mount as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment