Friday, June 25, 2010

YES! YES! YES! YES! (One sad thing.)

A few days ago,I BEAT MALISTAIRE! (Blogger help not included xD.) THEN, one day later,I HIT GRAND! TOOK A LOT O WORK! I've been in a race against time to get to grand and beat Malistaire before Celestia comes out.

Now, for the bad thing:

From the Duo of Death

Okay, so today I was looking through Central and I saw this thread. Click on it. Return to the post after you've gone through it a little bit.

(People look through thread)

Now, click here and here and look through these threads.

(Wizards look through again)

Guys, calling others noobs HAS TO BE STOPPED. I'm not just saying this because I'm the lowest leveled blogger on the sphere. It's rude. It's hurtful. It's cyberbullying. I've called people noobs lots of times before, but before then I didn't realize just how hurtful it is.

Just because you're grand or have a sword or have completed Dragonspyre, it gives you no right whatsoever to pick on lower levels. They'll become grandmasters, I guarantee it!

So, I'm following Moonthorn's example and I'm gathering people for the cause to stop calling others noobs and stopping the cyberbullying. They don't deserve it! How do you think they feel? People, and I know, I did too- mindlessly call others noobs. But have you ever paused to think how it affects THEM? When one of the users absentmindedly called me a noob, I was strongly offended. I was challenging him and all that. Guys, this HAS TO BE PUT TO A STOP, and it HAS TO BE STOPPED NOW! I mean, how would YOU feel if you were called a noob? And honestly, the people who call others noobs are just trying to make themselves feel better.

WHO'S WITH ME?!?! Who'll stand with me to put an end to the name of noob? Spread the word to end offended feelings of the word noob!



It's not even a WORD!



Wizards of the Blogosphere!

Nobody will ever see this post, as no one ever looks at this blog, but TAKE A STAND! JOIN FORCES AGAINST NOOB TAUNTING! PEOPLE ARE CALLING PEOPLE UNDER LEVEL FORTY NOOBS! JOIN ME, AMBER ROSEPETAL, MARY DREAMSHADE, AND DESTINY SEAGEM AND PUT AN END TO THIS STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE CALLED PEOPLE NOOBS BEFORE, AND A LOT OF PEOPLE DO CALL PEOPLE NOOBS, BUT HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THE NOVICE, BEING INSULTED BY THE GRANDMASTERS! WHO KNOWS! THEY COULD BE REAL NICE PEOPLE! THEY MIGHT NOT EVEN BE NOOBS! SOME HAVE FOUR GRANDMASTERS WHO HAVE TOTALLY COMPLETED THE GAME! TAKE A STAND AGAINST THESE IDIOTS ON CENTRAL, CALLING PEOPLE " NOOBS " SCREW THIS! POST ON THE THREAD AND GO AGAINST THIS!!!!!


(that is all i have to say. cya.)

1 comment: