Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sry,

Sry for not posting, but i got grounded HARD! now, a few things:


1) ME DRAGON ARMY = PWN DONNAS PIGGLE ARMY! AS SHOWN IN COMPAIRSON!

ME ARMY:





DONNA'S ARMY:






2) One of my best friends, (my best outside of the blogging world, and even then, she still beats some bloggers,) Sarai Storm, just recently, with me, our friends Chris Stalker and Kayla Angeleyes, just beat Malistare Drake! YAY! and, she gave me a celestial trident for I dunno why! THAT'S a good friend! TY Sarai :) :) :)


3) One of our fellow bloggers, Amber Stargem, is permanently quitting blogging. Like, deleting her blog quitting... She will still be on ConnectX and playing Wizards, but she is quitting. :( I hate it when the Wizard 101 blogosphere loses a blogger, unknown or well known. ( I still dread the day friendly will be gone.) but, life can throw it's best at you sometimes, and sometimes it's just not that well taken, but, everything happens for a reason.

4) Well, off the sad business. I have over THIRTY THOUSAND crowns! not gold, (Spent all that on the dragon army, xD.) CROWNS! I saving to get all gussied up for Celestia and the astral schools of magic. That's right, they reveal that it is gonna be called astral magic. Elemental, Spirit, and now Astral. Apparently the main enemies in that world are gonna be crabs, and sharks. There was also a code at the bottom of the Celestia poster:



and, there's a code at the bottom! Master Lionblood figured it out in ten minutes:

Beneath the Wave the Stars Still Shine

How is that gonna fit in?


Anyways, can't think of a number five, so cya!

2 comments:

  1. You do realize my piggles fight Malistaire, not other pets, right? Oh, and, btw, America and Angland had the same odds a couple hundred years ago. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O: KOMMENT! KOMMENT! KOMMENT!

    ReplyDelete