Sunday, April 18, 2010

A New Start...

Well, I'm Cody Shdowstrider, former author of the Duo of Death. Just a little more info. I am THE BIGGEST FAN of THOMAS LIONBLOOD next to, apparently, Ronan Ravenshard. I am a magus necromancer, and as most of you know, I quit the Duo of Death for means of to much Wizard 101. But, I've been pondering it for a while and I decided to start this new blog. And well, me and Destiny decided to help each other and support each other. AND (For the record, I have no idea what this is but) she says to VOTE FOR HER!!!!!!!!!! For apparently, a death teacher doohickey thingamajig, and next, LOOK AT THE FRIENDLY NECROMANCER OR I STEAL A SNIPER AND HUNT AND DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, bye










-Cody shadowstrider

2 comments: